Wednesday, August 29, 2012

UNREAL Candy Review!

I'm a member of this company called BzzAgent. They're the leading social marketing company on the web (and just in general), and I am one of their many, many BzzAgents. What is a BzzAgent, exactly? When you sign up, and build up a high enough "BzzScore" (the more activity you take part in, the higher the score), you get options to join product campaigns. What these campaigns do, is they take upcoming and on-the-rise products and send you these little things called BzzKits (which include free samples, coupons, etc. which allow you to try said products), and in turn, you give them your honest feedback. As my first campaign that I've had the opportunity to take part in, I give to you UNREAL Unjunked Candy!

With that I'm sure you're thinking "What in the hell is 'unjunked' candy?" UNREAL's "unjunked" candy is made without artificial ingredients, corn syrup, preservatives, GMO's, and hydrogenated oils. Unheard of, right? Think again! This is a candy revolution! Let me fill you in. 
In my BzzKit, I received quite a few "Buy One Get One Free" coupons. I ran straight down to the nearest Walgreens and picked up a couple different kinds: #5 (compare to Milkyway's), #77 (compare to Reese's cups), and #41 (compare to M&M's). I'm sure most of you are thinking "Nothing can compare to the originals!" But once more, think again! In my personal opinion, I believe these to be BETTER than the original!



Briefly, let's begin with the packaging...How bad ass do these look?! They also make the #41's and #54's (compare to peanut M&M's)come in big resealable packages as well. If this alone doesn't catch your eye and interest you, there's something wrong.



Say "Helloooo" to the #77's! These guys were dee-licious! Upon opening the package, the first thing I observed was that they weren't inside little brown wax paper cups. They were au naturel. I liked that. These peanut butter cups are noticeably less sweet than Reese's cups, but it certainly wasn't a bad thing. The chocolate was smooth, and the peanut butter was just right. What else I didn't notice until finishing the first of the two cups, they have the UNREAL logo stamped into the bottom of them...How cute!


These cute little guys are the #41's. I am inlove with these! The first thing I noticed was their coloring. They are more pastel and a little more natural than the bright, obnoxious coloring of the original M&M's. The candy coating was still the right amount of crunch, and the chocolate had the perfect level of sweetness, and just the right melt-in-your-mouth consistency! I love these more than actual M&M's!

While I don't have a picture of the #5, I still plan on sharing my opinion on it with you. When you open it, you see that it isn't as thick as a Milkyway, however, it is longer, which compensates for it's very minor lack in height. The chocolate was smooth, the caramel was at the right chewy consistency, and the nougat, oooooh, the nougat. I think that was the best part! This bad boy was absolute candy bar perfection! 


I without a doubt will be making many, many more purchases from this company, and suggesting them to all my friends and family. So, if you're reading this, go down your nearest store that supplies them (Walgreens, Michael's, CVS. Rite Aid, BJ's and man more; go to getunreal.com for a complete list and to find out more) and pick yourself up some today! ALL HAIL THE UNREAL!





No comments:

Post a Comment