Friday, August 31, 2012

Day #2

Day two of clean eating was sooo hard at work today. Omfg. EEEEEVERYONE was bringing up candy and ice cream to the counter. And I'm just left there like "*droooool*". However, I mustered up the will power to say "No!" to all the temptation surrounding me. I am quite proud of myself. :)

I ate pretty good today too! For breakfast, I made myself a smoothie out of frozen rasberries, frozen mango,   a little bit of Chobani, and some silken tofu. It was sooo good! I paired it with a piece of lightly toasted whole grain sunflower seed bread. Lunch was a can of chickerina soup (I LOVE soup!) Dinner was just some left overs from the pasta I made last night, and had the honey banana flavor Chobani Flip. Not to mention all the waters I've had throughout the day. Very fulfilling. I'm really liking this clean eating. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment